- 2 lbs large shrimps with head,washed and cleaned
- 2 large tomatoes, cube
- 1 small size onion, chopped
- 1 pack Sinigang Mama Sita Mix
- 8 oz spinach
- 2 stems green onions
- 6-8 cups water
- 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce OR YOU CAN USE SALT TO SEASON
- 2 tablespoons Canola Oil
- (optional ingredients)
- 3-4 pieces radish,quartered
- 1 taro quartered
- Heat oil in a pan and saute’ onion until transparent. Add in tomatoes and cook until partly soft.
- Add in the shrimps and let the flavor of the onion and tomatoes sip through. This is usually when the shrimps turned orange.
- Add the optional ingredients and cook until they are soft. I if not using,move to the next step.
- Let the Sinigang boil and add in the Sinigang Mix ( I use half of the mix,it depends on you)
- Season with fish sauce or salt.
- The Sinigang product should be gently sour and balance with the salty season of the fish sauce or salt.
- Turn off heat and put the Spinach and green onion on top. Let it sit for a few minutes before serving.SERVE HOT AND ENJOY!
Source: The Skinny Pot
(Visited 47 times, 1 visits today)