- 1 medium-sized boneless Milkfish (Bangus)
- 1 pack (24grams) Sampaloc mix
- 6 cups water or hugas bigas* *it is the rinsing of rice before cooking at least twice with tap water
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 bundle Water Spinach (KangKong) or Sweet potato leaves (Talbos ng Kamote)
- 1 cup Winged Beans (Sigarilyas) cut into 2 inches long
- 1 cup Lady Fingers (Okra), cut into 2 inches long
- 1 medium size Radish (Labanos), cut diagonally
- 2 pieces Green Finger pepper (siling haba)
- Salt or Fish Sauce (patis) to taste
- In a pot, pour water/rice washing and add onion and tomatoes. Bring to boil.
- Add milkfish, cook and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Sampaloc mix and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add green chili, winged beans, lady fingers, radish then kangkong leaves.
- Season with salt or fish sauce according to taste.
- Remove from heat. Serve with hot rice.
Source:Tayantangan Ni Abia
(Visited 141 times, 1 visits today)