- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tomatoes, seeded and quartered
- 1 pound Bagnet, sliced into serving pieces
- 4 cups water, more if needed
- 1 package tamarind soup base (I used Knorr®)
- 1/4 pound fresh string beans, trimmed
- 1 cup Kangkong leaves
- 4 to 5 pieces Okra, halved
- 1 Radish, sliced
- 3 pieces Siling Haba
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in the onion; cook and stir until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Season with salt.
- Add tomatoes and Bagnet slices. Pour in the water and tamarind soup base. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, simmer.
- Continue simmering until the pork is tender and cooked through, about 30 minutes. Stir in vegetables (except Kangong leaves) and cook until tender.
- Once the veggies are tender, turn off heat, add Kangkong leaves and cover.
- Serve with steamed rice after a minute or two. Enjoy!
Source: Yummy As Can Be
(Visited 169 times, 1 visits today)