- 10 pieces sampalok
- 1/2 kilo pork
- 1 liter water
- 1 piece red onion, sliced
- 1 piece talong, sliced
- 1 bundle kangkong
- 3 pieces tomato, sliced
- 3 pieces siling mahaba
- 5 pieces gabi (optional)
- Boil the sampalok until it is soft. When it is soft enough, mash, drain, and save the juice.
- Cut the pork in cubes, add water to pot and boil with chopped onions for 30 minutes.
- When the pork is tender, add the chopped tomatoes and the saved sampalok juice.
- After 5 minutes, add gabi, followed by the talong, and siling mahaba.
- Add the kangkong, simmer for 1 minute.
Source: Gutom Ako
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)