- 1 kilo Alimango (Mud Crabs)
- ½ kilo ripe guava
- 2 medium size onions
- 1 liter water for the soup
- ¼ cup patis
- 2 teaspoon rock salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- Boil water.
- Slice guava and put in water. Boil until cooked.
- Remove from water using a strainer. Mash on a bowl and strain the juice back on the soup.
- Add patis, rock salt and sugar. Reduce or add quantity according to taste. (It should be sweet-salty-fruity taste).
- Put in onions.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add the Alimango (if the crabs are too big, cut them in half if you like).
- Boil until it’s done. ( the crabs are done when they turned orange)
- Serve with rice and patis. Ice cold Coke is a must!
Source: This Is Life
(Visited 100 times, 1 visits today)