Dinakdakan is a term used by Ilocanos as name for this grilled pork recipe. It is a well known recipe in all Ilocano towns in the Philippines and has been adapted by other regions because of its delightful taste and easy preparation.
Preparation: 25 minutes
Cooking: 6 minutes
- 1 lb of boneless pork
- 1 cup of onions (chopped into like ¼” x ¼”
- ½ cup of Calamansi extract (lemon extract will do)
- 2 pieces of red chilli pepper (chopped into small pieces)
- Salt to taste
- Roast the pork over a grill until the meat is cooked.
- Cut the pork into ¼” x ¼” sizes.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- And serve with cold beer or rice.