- 1/2 kilo beef innards
- 1/4 kilo beef tendons
- 1/4 kilo beef beef face
- 1/2 cup diluted beef bile
- 1/2 kilo, kamias, ginger lily
- 1 head whole garlic
- 1 thumb size ginger, crushed
- 1/2 head garlic, chopped
- 2 medium size onion, chopped
- 2 thumb size ginger, cut into strips
- 3-4 siling labuyo, chopped
- 1/2 cup patis
- Cooking oil
- Salt to taste
- cooking oil
- coagulated beef blood (if available)
- Wash thoroughly beef innards, tendons and face, set aside liver. In a deep pot put all innards, whole garlic and crushed ginger cover with water and boil for 15 minutes, drain and discard liquid. Cut beef parts into bite pieces. Return to the deep pot, add fresh water bring to a boil and simmer for 3-4 hours at low to medium heat or until beef parts are tender. Add more water as necessary and remove all scum that rises.
- Remove from pot separate broth and keep aside. In same pot sauté onion, garlic and ginger. Add beef parts including liver stir cook for 3-5 minutes, add patis and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Pour in broth and add in kamias, simmer for 10-15 minutes. Season with salt to taste and add in siling labuyo and beef bile (half quantity at time and taste bitterness add more if required).
- Simmer for another 3-5 minutes. Serve hot.
(Visited 439 times, 1 visits today)