- 1 kilo goat knuckles and pata
- 250 g tamarind fruit
- 2 medium onions
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 large ginger, about three thumbs in size
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- Cut the onions in half.
- Peel the ginger and crush lightly with the blade of a knife. Do the same with the garlic cloves.
- Peel the tamarind fruit and lightly pound with a kitchen mallet, to enable the fruit juices to seep into the broth well.
- Place the goat meat in a pressure cooker together with the onions, garlic, and ginger, and pour enough water to cover an additional 1 inch above the ingredients.
- Cook for thirty minutes to tenderize the meat.
- Remove onions and ginger. Transfer to a deep saucepan and add salt and pepper.
- Simmer for five more minutes then serve hot.
Source: Sassy Chef
(Visited 75 times, 1 visits today)