- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts ( about 1 1/2 lbs)
- 1 cup Wish-Bone House Italian Dressing
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 or 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- Pour Italian Dressing, soy sauce, Worcestershire, brown sugar, garlic, ginger over chicken in large, shallow container or plastic bag.
- Marinate chicken in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 30 minutes to overnight.
- Preheat grill for high heat. Lightly oil grill grate.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade and place chicken on grill.
- Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 8-15 minutes per side.
Source: Umma Yori
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)