- 1 pound beef
- 1 large onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 inches ginger
- 5 tablespoons sake
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Cut beef and onions into small strips. Grate ginger.
- Add oil to skillet over medium high heat. Add ginger and cook until fragrant.
- Add beef and onion and cook 5 minutes until the bottom starts to brown.
- Add the sake, mirin, sugar and soy sauce and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- In a small pan toast sesame seeds until fragrant.
- Once most of the liquid in the beef skillet has been absorbed, add the sesame and stir to coat.
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)