- 2 pounds large to jumbo shrimp
- lemon pepper salt to taste
- 1 16 ounce package spring roll wrappers
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 quart vegetable oil for frying
- sweet chili sauce for dipping
- Prepare the shrimp by shelling all but the tail and deveining each one.
- Mix the shrimp with enough lemon pepper salt in a bowl until well coated with seasoning.
- Pull a wrapper off the stack and place the wrapper on a work surface.
- Place one piece of shrimp in the middle of the wrapper. Roll the wrapper tightly around the shrimp and seal the edges with egg white.
- Repeat making rolls with the remaining wrappers and filling.
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan or deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- Deep-fry lumpias, careful not to overcrowd the pan, until the rolls float and turn golden brown, about 3 minutes.
- Remove and place on a rack or pan with paper towel to help drain some of the oil. Serve hot with sweet chili sauce.
Source: My Mama’s Recipes
Via: Shrimp Lumpia
(Visited 87 times, 1 visits today)