- 15-20 count shrimp
- 1½ cups carrots, finely diced
- ¾ cup green peas
- 1 cup onion
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons minced ginger
- 3 tablespoons shaxoing
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 cups cold cooked white rice
- ⅓ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Prep the ingredients: Diced the carrots and onion into bite size pieces. Cook the shrimp and set aside. Gather the other ingredients and measure them so they can be added to the wok quickly.
- Cook the Shrimp Fried Rice: Heat the wok over medium-high heat. Cook the carrots, onion, peas, garlic, ginger, Shaoxing wine for 3 minutes. Add the shrimp and stir well. Place the vegetable and shrimp mixture on a plate. Wipe out the pan and heat 2 tablespoons of canola oil. Let the oil heat until it will sizzle if you drip water in it. Add the rice and toss well with the oil. Add the vegetable and shrimp mixture and stir once more. Once all are equally heated, add the soy sauce. Stir again and serve.
Source: Pantry Full Of Recipes
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)