- 1 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1½ lbs medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1½ cups sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 5 oz-can water chestnuts, drained and rinsed
- 1 8 oz-can baby corn, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsps reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsps oyster sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Heat half tablespoon of vegetable oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat. Add shrimp and cook until pink, stirring occasionally, about 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Add remaining half tablespoon of vegetable oil and cook garlic and ginger until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add mushrooms, snap peas, water chestnuts, and baby corn, and cook until vegetables are tender, stirring frequently, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, sriracha, brown sugar, and cornstarch.
- Add cooked shrimp and soy sauce mixture to the skillet and cook until the sauce is bubbling and slightly thickened. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Source:The Tasty Bite
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)