- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 4 lemons, 1 juiced, 3 sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 8 bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 pounds baby Yukon gold potatoes, halved (or quartered if larger)
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, thyme, rosemary, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken thighs in a large zipper top bag. Pour the marinade over the chicken, and close the bag. Mix the chicken in the bag to make sure it is all covered with the marinade. Place the bag on the counter, turning occasionally for an hour.
- Drizzle olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet and scatter the potatoes and onions on, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Place the chicken thighs on top and slide the lemon slices in between them. Pour remaining marinade across the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for about an hour, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- If you want the skin darker, place baking sheet under a broiler for a few minutes, until the skin has crisped up. DO NOT walk away during this process or the chicken might burn.
Source: Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)