- 100 g. tunaloin chunks
- 4 pcs. tiger prawn peeled but leave head & tail
- 2 pcs. squid cut into ring
- 1 pc. eggplant blanched
- 1 set sitaw blanched
- 4 pcs. native pechay blanched
- ½ kl. banana blossom ( puso ng saging) blanched
- 50 g. onion slices
- 30 g garlic chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup annatto oil
- 300 g. giniling na sinangag na bigas to become powdery
- ¼ cup bagoong
- 1 pc. mango green slice
- 1 tbsp. salt and pepper
- 1 liter seafood stock
- Boil the seafood stock then add annatto oil, peanut butter, giniling na sinangag na bigas. Stir quickly until thick. Set aside.
- Sauté onion, garlic, tuna, prawns and squid in annatto oil for 2 minutes, you may add all vegetables. Add kare-kare sauce and season with salt.
- Place in pot and serve with slices of green mango and bagoong.
Source: Kusina 101
Via: Seafood Kare-Kare
(Visited 78 times, 1 visits today)