- 1 medium head of broccoli
- 1/2 can of young corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped button mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 – 4 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- black pepper
- sesame oil
- cooking oil
- Boil water in a small pot or saucepan.
- Trim and cut broccoli to bite-size pieces, keeping florets whole, or sliced in two if too big.
- Blanche broccoli in rolling boiling water for about 2 minutes.
- Drain liquid from the can of young corn and slice diagonally.
- Drain blanched broccoli.
- Set aside veggies.
- Heat pan and add enough oil to sauté the garlic.
- Add oyster sauce and pour water little by little until your desired thickness of the sauce. Adjust to your taste.
- Toss in broccoli, young corn, mushrooms in the pan. Cook over low heat.
- Add some ground pepper and a few drops of sesame oil (go easy on sesame oil).
- Mix well or until all veggies are well coated in sauce.
- You can add more oyster sauce if you like.
- Serve immediately.
Source:My Mom Friday
(Visited 66 times, 1 visits today)