- 1 cups of mung beans
- 1/2 lb shrimp (more if you prefer), trimmed and deveined but leave the shells on
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- salt and pepper according to taste
- Place mung beans and water in a pan and simmer until soft and mushy. Set aside.
- In another pan, add oil then sauteed onion and tomato until onion is translucent and fragrant
- Add shrimp and lightly saute until it turns slightly orange.
- add softened mung beans to the pot and cook until it boils and slightly thickens. NOTE: add more water as needed
- When soup thickens slightly, add spinach and cook for a minute or two.
- Season with salt and pepper then remove from heat.
- Serve warm.
Source: Jinkzz’s Kitchen
(Visited 121 times, 1 visits today)