- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sweet onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic cloves, crushed or minced
- 1 tablespoon maitre d’hotel butter
- 1 teaspoon steak rub
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, sauteing for 4-5 minutes, or until they start to soften and turn translucent.
- Add mushrooms and garlic, tossing to coat with butter.
- When mushrooms reduce in half their size, stir in steak rub and cook for an additional 1 minute.
Source: Savory Experiments
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)