- 2 Cans of Purefoods Corned Beef 300 grams per can (or any brand)
- 1 whole big onion (the more the better)
- Few pieces of garlic, crushed and chopped
- Few tablespoons of olive oil or any cooking oil
- I small packet of Ginisa Mix powder (optional)
- Chopped green chili (medium spicy and this is optional)
- Few stems of onion leaves
- A pinch of black ground pepper
- On a pan, pour few tablespoons of olive oil and when it’s hot enough stir fry the garlic then add the onions. I prefer not to overcook the onions because I like it little bit crunchy (if that is the right term to use).
- The next step is to add the corned beef, sauté it with the garlic and onions then add pepper and the ginisa mix. (Ginisa Mix is a powder that became famous in the Philippines and now being exported all over the world for the OFW to use. It adds taste to a dish because one of the ingredients is a Mono Sodium Glutamate or known as MSG or Vetsin).
- It only takes minutes to cook the corned beef and it’s already pre-cooked.
- Before you turned off the gas or electric stove, add the onion leaves.
Source:Pinoy Food Recipes
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)