- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ripe to slightly overripe bananas (they shouldn’t be completely mush), cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Melt the butter in a medium pan set over medium heat. Once the foam subsides, add the banana pieces and brown sugar. Stir gently until the sugar dissolves, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and saute from 30 more seconds. Remove from the heat and serve warm.
Source: La Fuji Mama
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)