- 1.5 lbs skinless & boneless chicken breasts or thighs, cut into 1″ cubes
- 2 lbs green beans, trimmed and cut into 2″ pieces
- 2 tbsp avocado or coconut oil, divided
- 25 oz jar tomato sauce with basil*
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp parsley, finely chopped**
- Preheat large skillet or dutch oven on low – medium heat, add 1 tbsp oil and swirl to coat. Add chicken, cover and cook until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Depends which chicken part you use. Cut with a knife to check for clear running juices. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp of oil, swirl to coat the skillet and add green beans. Cover and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add chicken, tomato sauce and paste; stir to combine. Cover and cook for 5 more minutes. Remove from heat and let stand another 5 minutes. Adjust salt to taste if necessary and sprinkle with parsley. Serve hot with boiled potatoes, brown rice, quinoa or kale.
Source: I Food Real
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)