- 1 satsuma orange, peeled and sectioned
- Crushed ice
- 1/2 cup dry gin
- 1/2 cup fresh satsuma orange juice (about 2 satsumas)
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier (orange-flavored liqueur)
- Satsuma orange rind (optional)
- Rinse satsuma sections in cold water. Drain; freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- Place crushed ice in a martini shaker. Add gin, juice, and Grand Marnier to shaker; shake well. Strain 1/2 cup gin mixture into each of 2 martini glasses. Add 4 frozen satsuma sections to each glass. Garnish with rind, if desired.
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)