- 4 ounces Misua noodles
- 15 ounce canned sardines in tomato sauce
- 1 medium patola (luffa) peeled and sliced
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ to 1 head garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 4 to 5 cups water
- Heat the cooking oil in a soup pot.
- Saute the garlic until medium brown.
- Add-in the onion. Continue to saute until the texture becomes soft.
- Pour-in the sardines in tomato sauce. Stir.Cook for a 2 minutes.
- Put-in the patola and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour-in the water. Let boil. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add-in the misua. Gently stir. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Put-in the green onions.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
Source: Lutong Bahay
(Visited 166 times, 1 visits today)