- 3-4 cups of jute leaves
- 1/4 kilo of shrimp (head and skin removed)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- half thumb size of ginger (crushed)
- 2 chili pepper
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3-4 cups of water
- Boil water in a casserole.
- Add the garlic, onion and ginger. Let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp,chili pepper, salt & pepper and continue boiling for 5 minutes.
- Then add the jutes leaves and continue boiling for 2 more minutes.
- Ready to serve.
Source: Eden’s Easy Recipes
(Visited 125 times, 1 visits today)