Preparation time: 2 min
Cooking time: 5 mins
Total time: 7 mins
- 3 tablespoons Caramel syrup, heated to luke warm (recipe here)
- Hot Chocolate (4 tablespoons of ganache plus 6 oz. of milk, heated)
- Canned Whipped Cream
- Pinch of Medium Coarse Sea Salt
- Pour 2 Tablespoons of caramel syrup into a mug so the inside of the mug is coated well.
- Add hot chocolate and stir everything.
- Top off with with cream, drizzle with remaining caramel, and sprinkle with sea salt. Enjoy!
(Visited 111 times, 1 visits today)