- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skinned
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce, such as Huy Fong)
- 4 teaspoons thinly sliced green onions
- Sprinkle fish evenly with coriander and salt. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add fish to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Combine honey, juice, soy sauce, and Sriracha; drizzle over fish. Sprinkle with green onions.
(Visited 85 times, 1 visits today)