- 3 cups sago (Tapioca pearls)
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 pcs gulaman (Gelatin/Jell-O)
- 3 cups water
- Vanilla extract (optional)
- Ice-cold water
- Crushed ice
- To cook sago: Boil water and put in uncooked sago in a sauce pan. To prevent sticking, stir constantly. Drain, rinse and set aside.
- To cook gulaman: In a saucepan, boil water and put in uncooked gulaman. When gulaman has dissolved in the water, strain thoroughly. Set aside to cool, cut into cubes.
- To make arnibal (sugar syrup): Over medium heat, caramelize sugar in a sauce pan. When melted, pour in waer and continue cooking to make sure that the sugar is dissolved thoroughly. Set aside to cool. Put some arnibal on the sago to sweeten.
- Put some sago and gulaman in glasses. Adding arnibal and a few drops of the optional vanilla extract to taste. Pour ice-cold water and crushed ice.
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)