- 500 g chicken breast fillets about 3-4 pieces
- Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Rosemary (dried or fresh)
- 1 medium onions, diced
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp all purpose cream
For the Caramelized Apples:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium apples, cored and cut into slices
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Juice of half lemon
- Towel dry your chicken breast fillets, then season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Also rub with rosemary.
- Allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- While waiting for the chicken, get ready the caramelized apples.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Immediately add the apples.
- Sprinkle the sugar until distributed.
- Allow to cook for 2-3 minutes until lightly brown.
- Splash the lemon juice to the caramelized apples and set aside.
- Now, heat the frying pan, then cook the chicken fillets on both sides until golden brown.
- Now, on the side of the pan while cooking the chicken, sauté the onions until translucent.
- Add the flour until cook, then immediately deglaze with water or chicken stock.
- Spoon the cream and allow to mix with the rest of the ingredients on the pan.
- Cover and allow to simmer for 2-3 minutes and sauce well blended with the chicken.
- Add the caramelized apples and turn off the heat.
Source: Food Techie
(Visited 22 times, 1 visits today)