- 2½ pounds organic, grass-fed boneless beef chuck roast
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 parsnips, chopped
- 1 turnip, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cups organic beef broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours. The roast and vegetables should be tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve hot.
Source: In Sonnet’s Kitchen
(Visited 45 times, 1 visits today)