- I pound peeled shrimp (the big ones!)
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- Olive oil
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Lay the shrimp on the pan in a single layer and drizzle with olive oil. Scatter half of the cheese on top of the shrimp and roast for 10 minutes or until pink.
- While the shrimp are roasting, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add breadcrumbs and a pinch each of salt and pepper and stir until crumbs are golden and crispy.
- Divide shrimp among plates and sprinkle with crumbs, parsley and the remaining cheese. Drizzle with a little more olive oil and serve with lemon wedges on the side.
Source: Framed Cooks
(Visited 50 times, 1 visits today)