- 2 Strip Steaks ( 10-12 Ounces Each) About 1 Inch Thick
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 ( 5.2 Ounce) Package Boursin Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4(12-Inch) Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 Cup Jarred Roasted Red peppers, Drained and Sliced Thin
- 4 Scallions, Sliced Thin
- Pat steaks dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium high heat until just smoking. Cook steaks until well browned, 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer to plate and let rest 5 minutes, then slice thin against grain. Wipe out skillet.
- While steaks rest, combine Boursin, cheddar, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in bowl. Spread one-quarter of cheese mixture evenly over half of one tortilla, leaving 1/2 inch border around edge. Top with peppers, scallions and sliced steak. Fold tortilla over filling and press down firmly. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas.
- Add 2 quesadillas to empty skillet and cook over medium high heat until golden and crisp, 1-2 minutes. Flip quesadillas and cook until golden brown and cheese if melted. 1-2 minutes. Transfer to cutting board and repeat with remaining quesadillas. Cut into wedges and serve.
Source: Sheila’s Kitchen
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)