Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving : 4
- 6 cups cauliflower florets, cut no larger than 1 in.
- 3 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced ginger
- 2 oil-packed anchovy fillets, minced
- 2 small tomatoes, canned or fresh, minced
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. red chile flakes
- 9 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 4 large eggs
- Put oven rack in top third of oven and preheat to 450°. Combine cauliflower, garlic, shallot, ginger, anchovies, tomatoes, chile flakes, and 8 tbsp. oil in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet, spread in a single layer, and roast until cauliflower is just tender and beginning to brown on the edges, about 15 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Heat remaining 1 tbsp. oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Carefully crack eggs, one at a time, into hot oil. Season eggs to taste with salt and pepper. Fry until edges begin to brown and white is almost set near the yolk, about 1 minute. Flip eggs and cook 15 seconds more for over easy.
- Divide cauliflower among 4 wide, shallow bowls. Top each with a fried egg.
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)