- 12 (about 4 pounds) beef or veal marrow bones, center cut and 3 inches long,
- Maldon or Kosher Salt
- 1 Baguette, sliced into 1/2-inch pieces and toasted
- Chopped parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Put bones, cut side up on a sturdy baking sheet or cast-iron skillet. Salt liberally. Cook until marrow is soft and has begins to separate a bit from the bone (about 20 minutes). Serve hot/warm alongside toasted baguette slices and garnished with chopped parsley and a bit more salt if desired.
Source: Salted And Styled
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)