- 1.7kg boned loin of pork
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 6 small apples, washed, dried (such as Golden Delicious or Granny Smith)
- olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 220°C. Using a sharp knife, score pork skin at 1cm intervals. Roll up pork. Tie with cooking string to secure. Rub skin with oil and sea salt. Place pork onto a rack in a large greased baking dish. Roast for 30 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 200°C. Roast pork for a further 30 minutes.
- Lightly spray apples with oil. Season well with salt and pepper. Arrange apples in roasting pan with pork. Roast apples with pork for a further 20 to 30 minutes or until pork is just cooked through and skin is golden and crispy. Transfer pork and apples to a carving plate. Stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove string from pork. Slice pork. Serve with apples.
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)