- Liver pate
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 cups of water
- 1/3 cup of toasted bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup of Muscuvado sugar
- 1/4 cup of soy sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Bay leaves
- Garlic, chopped
- Onions, chopped
- Left-over whole roasted chicken, chopped into bite pieces
- In a bowl, mix all the above ingredients except garlic, onions, breadcrumbs, bay leaves and of course, the roasted chicken. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry garlic until golden brown. Add in onions and saute for a couple of minutes. Pour in the liver mixture and throw in your left-over roasted chicken. Simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally before adding breadcrumbs. Simmer until sauce thickens.
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)