Servings: 2 (each serving 1-1/4 cups)
- 1 cup organic orange juice
- 1 cup organic plain soy milk
- 3 Tbsp raw wheat germ
- 1 cup fresh or frozen organic fruit (strawberries, blueberries, bananas, peaches, etc.)
- pinch cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender and puree on high speed until smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later use, up to 8 hours.
- If you are making this the night before, we recommend you store it in the blender jar and blend it again quickly before serving.
(Visited 70 times, 1 visits today)