Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 35 mins
- 1 1/2 Cups Full Fat Ricotta
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Pinch Of Salt & Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Basil
- For Topping:
- Either Use Butter & Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese Or A Dollop Of Tomato Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix together the ricotta, parmesan, egg, olive oil, herbs and seasonings, and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Place the mixture into a non-stick baking pan, then bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
- Cut into rectangles and serve on individual plates with the topping of your choice.
- If using the butter and parmesan topping, lightly drizzle a little melted butter on the sformato, and then sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Place under the broiler, and broil until bubbly.
(Visited 28 times, 1 visits today)