- 1 pc. medium-sized onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp. ginger strips
- 1/2 kg. chicken thigh and legs, cut up
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1-1/2 Tbsps. patis (fish sauce)
- 1 pouch Del Monte Original Style Tomato Sauce (220 grams)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sitaw (string beans), sliced
- 1 pc. siling haba or siling pansigang
- 200 grams banana heart, sliced
- 1-1/2Tbsps. sinigang powder mix
- 150 grams cabbage, sliced
1. Slice onion or cut into wedges.
2. Peel ginger and cut into strips.
3. Slice banana heart into rounds.
4. Sauté onion, ginger, and chicken in oil for 5 minutes.
5. Add patis.
6. Pour in tomato sauce and water. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
7. Add sitaw, siling haba and banana heart. Simmer for another 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.