- 4 pcs. red salted (duck or chicken) eggs
- 1 pc. big red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons of lime or calamansi juice
- 3 pcs. tomatoes, chopped
- 2 pcs of bird’s eye chili (siling labuyo)
- 1 small sized cucumber, chopped into small pieces
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- pinch of ground black pepper
- pinch of sugar (optional)
- Removed the shell of the eggs, then cut into wedges.
- Place them in the serving plate or bowl
- Put and add red onion, tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions and ground black pepper
- Add sugar, lime/calamansi juice and chilies according to taste and then mix.
- Best serve with rice and grilled or fried fish, Tapa or Tocino
- Share and Enjoy!
(Visited 87 times, 1 visits today)