Servings: 8 (serving size: 1/3 cup)
- 1 English cucumber, coarsely shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups whole-milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of ground nutmeg
- Dash of ground cinnamon
- Dash of ground cardamom
- Place cucumber in a colander, and sprinkle with salt. Toss well; drain for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water; drain. Place cucumber on several layers of paper towels; cover with additional paper towels.
- Let stand 5 minutes, pressing down occasionally. Combine the cucumber, yogurt, and remaining ingredients.
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)