- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sliced carrots, undrained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can French style green beans, undrained
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet corn, undrained
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat, and stir in the ground beef. Cook until the beef is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain, and discard any excess grease.
- Stir in the potatoes, carrots, green beans, corn, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water. Bring the soup to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Source: Glorious Soup Recipes
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)