- 2tablespoons fresh lime juice, about 1 large lime
- 3tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1tablespoon peeled mincedginger
- 1tablespoon minced shallot
- 1bunch scallions or 1 bunchgreen onion, cut into match sticks white and pale green parts
- 5teaspoons olive oil
- 12ounces fish fillets or 12 ounces sea bass, cut into sections
- Pre heat oven to 500°F.
- Mix first 5 ingredients and 3 tsp of oil. Season with pepper or salt if needed.
- Brush oven proof glass dish with 2 tsp oil.
- Arrange fish in dish.
- Spoon sauce over fish, leaving enough to drizzle over when serving.
- Roast fish for 12 minutes until opaque.
- Top with remaining sauce.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)