Servings: 4 (serving size: 1 tostada)
- 1/4 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 large eggs
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- 1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large microwave-safe dish, stirring with a whisk. Microwave at HIGH for 3 minutes; stir. Microwave an additional 1 minute or until done.
- Arrange 1 tortilla on each of 4 microwave-safe plates; divide egg mixture evenly among the corn tortillas.
- Layer each serving with 2 tablespoons cheese, 1/4 cup beans, and 1 tablespoon green onions.
- Microwave each tostada at HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Top each tostada with 2 tablespoons salsa and 1 tablespoon sour cream. Serve immediately.
(Visited 108 times, 1 visits today)