- 3 tbsp ghee (or make your own)
- 340g wild-caught pink shrimp, size 30-40 (thaw completely if using frozen)
- 4 mini sweet bell peppers, seeded and chopped (I used 2 orange and 2 red)
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- Melt the ghee in a medium skillet set over low-medium heat. Add the bell peppers and cook for one minute until slightly softened.
- Throw in garlic and continue cooking for 30 seconds to a minute, until fragrant.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper and sauté for 5-6 minutes, until the shrimp is no longer translucent.
- Add fresh thyme, stir one final time and serve.
Source: The Healthy Foodie
(Visited 57 times, 1 visits today)