- 1 ramen
- 1 cup of chicken stock (any stock)
- dash of soy sauce
- 1/4 cup frozen veggies
- 2 Tbsp Furikake seasoning
- hard boiled egg (optional)
- Bring stock to a boil and add the noodles, cook until soft – don’t over cook.
- Add the veggies and allow them to heat through. Turn off heat and add just a dash of soy sauce.
- Taste for salt, add more if you think it needs any.
- Pour the noodles in a bowl and pour the amount of broth you desire.
- You can make is soupy or just eat the noodles.
- Sprinkle the Furikake on top, stir and serve with an egg.
Source: Tammilee Tips
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)