- 3 teaspoons yeast
- ¾ cup water
- 2 cups sifted MAYA Cake Flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup sugar
- itlog na maalat, as needed
- ube jam, as needed
- chocolate spread, as needed
- cheese spread, as needed
- Prepare a steamer. Lightly grease two 3-oz. 12-hole muffin pans and line with cupcake liners. Set aside. Dissolve yeast in water.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Add the dissolved yeast to the dry ingredients and mix. Set aside. In a bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and continue beating until stiff. Fold in the yeast mixture.
- Pour into pans then let ferment for 10-20 minutes. Top with desired toppings. Steam for 10-15 minutes.
Source: Being Ryan
Via: Putong Puti Recipe
(Visited 51 times, 1 visits today)