For Leche Flan:
- 4 Egg Yolk
- 1 cup Condense Milk
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 4 Egg White
- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup Sugar (granulated)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp Margarine or butter softened
- Heat the steamer with plenty of water. Let it boil. Lower the heat while preparing for the ingredients. Grease the puto molds then set aside.
For the Flan:
- Combine and mix thoroughly the egg yolk, condense milk and lime juice. Fill the molds with almost 1/2 battered mixture.
- Steam for 10 minutes. Set aside.
For the Puto:
- Combine all dry ingredients. Combine the beaten egg white, evaporated milk and softened butter. Mix all together the dry and wet ingredients until no lumps and are incorporated. Pour the battered Puto mixture over the flan, filling almost the brim.
- Steam for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool for a few minutes before removing from the molds. Ensure that the puto-flan sticks together. Transfer to a serving plate. There you have it. Enjoy and share!
Source: Spice And Spikes
Via: Puto Flan Recipe
(Visited 39 times, 1 visits today)