- 2 cups vanilla reduced-fat ice cream (such as Healthy Choice), softened
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin-pie spice
- 3 tablespoons frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Pumpkin-pie spice (optional)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Pour 3/4 cup ice cream mixture into each of 4 glasses.
- Top each with about 2 teaspoons whipped topping; sprinkle with the additional pumpkin-pie spice, if desired.
(Visited 58 times, 1 visits today)