- 200gms pasta (I used casarecce)
- 400gms pumpkin
- 200gms broccolini
- Goats cheese, to serve (optional)
- Approx. 12 pistachios, shelled
- ¼ cup packed fresh oregano leaves
- Rind of 1 small lemon
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive-oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Prepare the pesto by putting the pistachios, oregano, lemon rind, garlic and olive oil in a food processor and blending until combined. Set aside.
- Heat your oven to 200°c/400°f. Chop the pumpkin into large-ish chunks, spread out in a single layer on an oiled baking tray, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and bake for approx. 25 minutes until tender. In the meantime blanch the broccolini by placing in a bowl, covering with boiling water and leaving to stand, covered, for approx. five minutes. Drain.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil and cook your pasta until al dente. Drain.
- In a large bowl combine the pasta, pumpkin, broccolini and pesto. Toss to thoroughly combine. Divide amongst four bowls and top with the goats cheese, if using.
Source:Highgate Hill Kitchen
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)