Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 8 mins
Servings: Serves 4
- 8 Medium to Large Size Figs
- 8 Tablespoons Soft Goat Cheese or Gorgonzola Cheese
- 8 Thin Slices Prosciutto
- Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut a cross in the top of each of the figs and open slightly.
- Push a tablespoon of the cheese into the fig, then wrap securely in the slice of prosciutto and secure with toothpicks.
- Place the figs on a baking sheet, and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Serve on a plater with a drizzle of the aged balsamic vinegar on top.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)